The CHILD-BRIGHT’s Knowledge Translation Co-chair team will present an overview of their Knowledge Translation Innovation Incubator workshop and grant competition titled “BRAINstorm” that will take place on November 6th, 2017 in Toronto. This workshop is part of the Brain-Child-Partners conference 2017, a joint event with Kids Brain Health Network. From this presentation, participants should come to appreciate:
- Why we need innovation in Knowledge Translation
- What innovation means in Knowledge Translation
- Why YOU should participate in this BRAINstorm event
- How can YOU find the right partners and develop an idea to participate in the innovative Knowledge Translation project competition
- The unique format, lineup of great presenters and thought provoking activities you will experience during the workshop.
Dr. Keiko Shikako-Thomas
Dr. Jonathan Weiss